Accounting for Dentists
Running a successful dental practice requires good financial planning and management. Working with is will enable you to keep your eye on your goals to ensure you achieve your aims.
Why do you need a specialist dental accountant?
No one practice is the same, and no one individual is the same. In the way that an accountant couldn’t perform dental surgery, we wouldn’t expect you to be able to understand the intricacies of accountancy and taxation.
Our specialism in accounting work for dentists bring together all of our experience and knowledge and enable us to understand the particular requirements of dental practitioners.
Our services cover:
- Accounting for income from different sources such as NHS work under a PCT contract, private patients, etc.
- Partnership arrangements such as income or expense sharing
- Advising dentists in connection with NHS pension matters
- Advising on the purchase of Dental Practices
- Submit your paperwork accurately and on time each year
- Claim all of the benefits and allowances available to you
- Deal with the complex issues of fee protection insurance, VAT, leasing etc
- Decide whether to set up a Practice, take on new Partners or Associates, expand your Practice, or become a Limited Company
- Manage your Practice Accounts as well as your own personal Tax Return
- Plan for your financial future and navigate the potential pitfalls of pension schemes, Wills, Inheritance Taxes, life policies etc
We take the pain out of finances and help you to minimise your tax bill and make the most of your income.
We are open and transparent about our costs. We offer a fixed fee service so you know where you stand.
Please call us for more information or to set up a FREE initial meeting on either 01492 877478 or 01248 670370.