BANGOR: 01248 670370 - | LLANDUDNO 01492 877478 -

Sole Trader/Partnership Accounts

You need to file your accounts with the Inland Revenue.

Sole Trader/Partnership Accounts photo
  • We will take your records (invoices, bookkeeping records etc) and set them out in the right way.
  • We will let you know where we think you can improve your paperwork.
  • We will offer you advice on your completed accounts and discuss with you how they differ from previous years and how you can use them to plan for the future.
  • We will do all the work so you can focus on your business.

We will send the complete accounts to the Inland Revenue for you.