Sole Trader / Partnership Accounts

Sole Trader / Partnership Accounts photo

You need to file your accounts with the Inland Revenue.

  • We'll take your records (invoices, bookkeeping records etc) and set them out in the right way
  • We'll let you know where we think you can improve your paperwork
  • We'll offer you advice on your completed accounts and discuss with you how they differ from previous years and how you can use them to plan for the future.
  • We'll do all the work so you can focus on your business...

We'll send the complete accounts to the Inland Revenue for you.