Our Services >
Accounts and Audit
We let you know where you stand with regard your business' performance and its financial status. Whatever level of information you need, we can help.
Here is a full list of these services:
- Sole Trader / Partnership Accounts
You need to file your accounts with the Inland Revenue. more
These need completing professionally and this is where we can help you.
- We'll take your records (invoices, bookkeeping records etc) and set them out in the right way
- We'll let you know where we think you can improve your paperwork
- We'll offer you advice on your completed accounts and discuss with you how they differ from previous years and how you can use them to plan for the future.
- We'll do all the work so you can focus on your business...
We'll send the complete accounts to the Inland Revenue for you.
- Company Accounts
Company accounts become a public record of your business. more
They need to be right and they need to be done professionally. We work with companies of all sizes.
- We'll communicate with Companies House on your behalf.
- Don't worry about the deadlines, we'll let you know when these are
- We'll tell you what information we need to complete your accounts too.
We'll work with you to get them right and then file them on your behalf.
- Charity Accounts
We've been working with Charities for over 50 years. more
We've been doing this for over 50 years. We specialise in helping charities.
- We make sure your accounts comply with the charities act and SORP where applicable
- We'll handle all communication and deadlines with Companies House too
- We'll offer advice on ways you can improve your accounts and offer free business advice
Charity accounts need completing by specialist accountants to ensure they are correctly done, let us do it for you.
- Auditing Services (Charities, Company & Grant)
We are very experienced in carrying out Audit work for a variety of business sectors. more
We often work alongside other accountants.
- We offer fixed fee quotes for this work
- Excellent communication is key to carrying out successful audits
- We'll let you know our findings and offer advice where relevant
- We'll work with you to make the process run smoothly
- We'll work within your timescales
Our Management Letters detail the quality of your processes? and financial reporting and offer recommendations for improvement where possible.
- Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
Our bookkeeping services lets you focus on your business. more
We'll manage your invoices and your supplier invoices. We'll keep these up to date so you always know your financial position.
- We offer competitive prices to carry out this work
- It will help you manage your cash flow better
- Where requested we'll provide you monthly or quarterly management accounts
- You need accurate, well managed books so that your annual returns can be done easily and cost effectively
- It also ensures that any potential problems are highlighted early and are fixed quickly
To talk to us about any of these services or to set up a meeting, please call us today in Bangor on 01248 670370 or Llandudno on 01492 879375.